Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Toy Story 3

Fantastic weather today! Wasn't too cold and very bright and sunny. I watched Shizanmono episode 6 (Jdrama) and was 2 minutes off finishing the episode GAH. Had to run off to the bus with bro - love Myki, saved me $1.70 ;3 and then went shopping for a few snacks and things. $3 for two tim tam trays! WOO cheap as. Also bought Masterchef book vol 3 which I knew everyone would love to read/flick through. MACARONS.
Went to the cinemas early at around 11.45 and chilled with bro. LOTS of ppl kept walking past I got kinda worried and heard there was A. LINE. Oh dear. Ying came (yay someone!) at like 12.10, movie was 12.20 and she said that everyone was parking, lol oh dear. Cindy and Benji were late so when everyone got there we charged in to see the chaos in a straight line.


I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE LINE SO FAR BACK BEFORE. All full of Toy Story 3, Eclipse, and Shrek 4 maybe peeps all scrambling for Cheap Tuesday tickets in the school holidays. It slipped my mind =A=
I think we were in line for 20 minutes? wow and turns out the tickets were $11!! CHEAP AS WOO but we had to go for 2.35pm viewing as we missed 12.20 and cinema was pretty much full.

Went to Kimchi Hut as per usual :] At first were split up, but then scored when we could combine our tables together to become 8 again. RED BEAN ICE CREAM IS ACTUALLY REALLY NICE.


SAW THE CUTEST PUPPY WHILE WAITING FOR FOOD. This shot makes it look lonely though x)

Went to movie, enjoyed it so, so, SOOOOOOOOOO much - GO WATCH IT, and cried. I THINK I CRIED THE EARLIEST Dx I love this movie omg, but I was so freaked out at times - Annie knows what I mean xD;; DON'T JUDGE ME. I DON'T LIKE DOLLS OR MONKEYS.


Tried to stuff Cindy into the massive claw game so she could reach out and grab the toys ROFL.
We saw some guy pull it off and he got away with I think 5 toys!! CINDY COME BACK AND TRY FOR US LOL.


Went home soon after as I said I'd be back by 5. Steph and An parked on the top level of the multi-carpark. I've never been on the top before! And the sun was so beautiful I had to take a random shot :]

Overall, I ate too much LOL Korean food + snacks which consisted of gravy waves (never had, quite nice), shapes (bbq), snakes (could only manage 2), and something else I can't remember so I'll just say water I became so over bloated ;A; An and I were like :| lol~ Must work all this excess consumption of food lately......

Oh btw, saw the trailer to Despicable Me. Didn't think much of the trailer, but then An showed me the better trailers when I hit home. These trailers were a billion times better than the one I saw in the cinema.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tikthjwNUBw
For the awesome trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y7W6BaNs_I
For kicks. WHY IS THE LITTLE GIRL SO AWESOME?

"IT'S SO FLUFFY"

MY GOD I LOVE IT. LMFAO.

TIME TO PACK FOR ANIME CAMP.

4 comments:

  1. YES THOSE TRAILERS ARE LOVE
    I AM SO SEEING THAT MOVIE! LET US GO!

    btw, their grain wave, not gravy wave, hahahah xD. when an first told me what they were, i thought she was saying "brain wave" LOLOL (psych much?)

    we also had chocolate =] mmmmm

    and toy story 3 was so VERY AWESOME ... i cried too xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARG! *they're!
    grammar fail <<
    miao miao will be disappointed

    ReplyDelete
  3. -is disappointed- lol, jokes! Sorry for the late comment! Have an excellent time at camp :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL sorry imreblue, I can't read in the dark so I kinda guessed what they were :( I didn't take the chocolate XD

    ReplyDelete